Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year for Christmas it was our turn to spend with my family. Christmas morning about 6:30am Tyler crawls into our bed. I asked him if Santa came and he said "yeah mom, we really hit the jackpot this year" hehe I thought that was so cute. Tyler went and woke Ally and NIk up and we began to opened presents and one of them was the Wii and some fun games to go along, they were SO excited about that. It was a great start to Christmas day all the kids were happy! We then packed up the car and as we are getting ready to leave Mandy my sister calls and says "bring the Wii to moms". So we through it in the car and headed to my moms. Once we got there the kids discovered some more presents. The kids got rock band to go along with the wii! That game is so much fun, they all get to play a part which is very nice.. Simon got his annual AMC movie card that he looks forward to every year and I am trying to decide what to buy with my gift from mom and dad.. I am really thinking it might be a GPS system.. Thank you mom and dad for everything!

Mandy and David were already there and shortly after Tracy and her family arrived. The next morning my Grandma, Aunt Sheryl and Brittany arrived. It was very nice to see everyone and we all had nice time visiting with everyone and the kids played good which is a bonus! Of course we ate lots of holiday food and played a lot of Rock band. Mandy's boyfriend David and Tyler got along pretty good with all the video games and Davids magic tricks.. We had a wonderful Christmas 2008
One of the many games the kids got for Christmas!


Mandy and her new purse

Look at that Mess! Merry Christmas

No comments:

My music