Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well I finally seen the movie Twilight. I have to admit i was not real excited to see the movie after the reviews I heard by some of my friends. Some people said it was good and others said it got better the more times you watch it. A friend of mine has seen the movie 4 times. She didn't like it the 1st time but after the 4th she loved it.. LOL

Thursday night a good friend of mine (Michelle) took me to dinner for my birthday. During dinner we decided to go see Twilight. It's funny just a couple months ago we went to dinner and walked over to the book store and I told Michelle, "you really have to read this book, its great". She bought the book that night and was hooked after that. I guess she was the perfect person to see the movie with.

We started off by going to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, we ALWAYS seem to end up there every time we go out. It's probably because they have a book for the menu OH and we really like the food. We have such a great time when we get together and always seem to laugh through out our entire dinner. Thanks Michelle for celebrating my birthday with me I had a blast!

I give the movie 2 thumbs up, but I have to say I was expecting Edward to be much more handsome.

No comments:

My music