Friday, November 14, 2008

Deer Hunting

Every year Simon puts in for deer hunting. He was fortunate and got drawn for the 1st time in 4 years. So Simon and Tyler left on Thursday for the 1st day of the hunt. My dad bought a rhino this year and Tyler was so excited to ride in it.. Me, Ally and Nik went to Safford over the weekend to spend some time with my mom. Saturday night we drove up to camp to BBQ some hamburgers for dinner, take Simon some stuff and of course see how things were going with the boys. My dad said that there were a lot of hunters and very few deer. We came back home on Sunday and my mom came along with us. We went shopping and eat way to much, but had such a great time. Simon and Tyler returned on Tuesday and unfortunately Simon did not get a deer (fine with me LOL). I asked Tyler what was the highlight of the trip and he said grandpa let me drive the rhino and that was the best part.. They always have a great time maybe someday Simon will finally get to shoot his rifle..

2 comments:

Christy said...

Kristy-
Tell Simon to drive up to Canab Utah and he'll see lots of the side of the road. We won't tell anyone!!!

Allison said...

Poor Simon - don't worry, you'll get your day ;) Kenny leaves Thursday morning for his hunt in Fort Huachuca area. I'm sure you can tag along if you wanna see how it's done LOL :D

My music