Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lucky, Lucky

So I am driving down the road today going east in the left lane. I look over and out comes this motorcycle cop from the other side of the road with his light on and moving pretty quick. He cuts across traffic to get into the turning lane and couldn't control the motorcycle and comes right into my car. I seen him coming and said to myself I sure hope he sees me. Well he did but couldn't stop and his front tire hit my back tire. It scared me to death, I could just see his motorcycle all crunched under my car, but he was SO lucky he didn't lay the bike down he was able to kept it up.. He had me pull over and the first thing he said to me was "I just clocked a car going 75 mph down a 45mph zone and I was going to put someone in jail today, but I knew that right thing to do was to stop and see if you and your car were ok". He was so upset that he missed the opportunity to throw someone in jail. There was no damage to my car or his bike but he had to take a report and pictures to document it. By the time it was over there were 4 cops and a special agent van at the scene. It looked like I was the one going to jail. hehe

1 comment:

perkiwindy said...

At least your kids didn't tell you that you were wasting their time getting pulled over like mine did a couple weeks ago. Crazy story though. Not everyone gets rammed by a motorcycle cop.

My music